This is actually a dish I came up with on my own! It's super-simple and relatively light, so you can probably double the recipe and not stuff yourself. This recipe is "for one" because Tammy doesn't like shrimp. Yet.
- 1 T Oil (coconut, olive, grapeseed, etc.)
- Chipotle chili powder (optional)
- 3-4 oz. Raw, peeled shrimp
- ¼ to ½ Avocado
- ¼ Cup Cashew sour cream
- Lemon juice
- Salt & pepper, if desired
Obviously you can use shrimp that isn't peeled, but you have to deal with the shell and other bits. For ease of prep, I get the frozen variety and thaw what I need just before cooking.
- Saute the shrimp in the oil until it's done all the way through
- Arrange the shrimp in a bowl
- If you're using jumbo shrimp, cut into bite-sized pieces
That's it! This dish could also be served cold as an appetizer.